KEEPING IN TOUCH
HOORAY – we have events happening at Nottingham’s Albert Hall!
- For SINGERS – an exhilarating workshop day on Sunday 27th June. Click here for full details about the course and how to enrol.
- For INSTRUMENTALISTS – an enjoyable playing workshop on Saturday 10th July. Full details on our website – just click here.
- For FAMILIES – an afternoon of fun singing for all the family! Sunday 23rd May. Full details available next week.
These dates have been chosen to follow the Covid Regulations as outlined in the ‘Government’s COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021’ published on 22 February 2021. We will, of course, ensure that all events are Covid secure and should any workshop need to be postponed due to any extension of these regulations then full refunds will be given.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to an MfE event very soon.
With all best wishes
- Former ballerina with Alzheimer’s hears Swan Lake. The power of music – uplifting and moving, get your tissues ready! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT8AdwV0Vkw
- We recently shared with you how shopping with Easyfundraising can support MfE, but did you know you can also shop on Amazon through Amazon Smile with the same effect! This link will take you straight to the Amazon homepage and you can check your selected charity from the menu items on the left side towards the top of the page – thank you to all those already supporting us! https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1153412-0
Have a good week!
Your friends at MfE.
www.music-for-everyone.org | 0115 9589312
10 Goose Gate | Hockley | NG1 1FF
*Support us with easyfundraiser*
#MfEMondays are Music for Everyone’s weekly emails designed to keep you up to date with MfE events & to circulate interesting finds, special features, and motivational moments for your Mondays! We are aiming to send out something new each week.