KEEPING IN TOUCH
I promised you that I would have some ‘planning’ news for you this week.
I’m afraid there is nothing definite yet but this is what we are aiming for once we have reached ‘Step 3’ of the lifting of restrictions:
- May – Family Singing Day
- June – Festival Chorus Singing Workshop
- June – Youth Playing Day
- July – Blow the Dust off your Instrument Playing Day
- August – Three day Summer School in August
We also hope to have some week day singing and playing activities. But we are still at the planning stage and hope to firm dates later on this week. We will let you have them as soon as they are finalised and you can put them in your diaries!
With all best wishes
- As we enter the (hopefully!) last week of homeschooling, here’s a fab idea from ABRSM to keep you busy! https://gb.abrsm.org/en/classical100primary/
- Did you know that you can support Music For Everyone when you shop online and it doesn’t cost anything extra? Every time someone makes a purchase through Easyfundraising, from clothes and food shopping to booking holidays and car insurance (over 4,000 shops/sites are involved) they make a donation to MfE, for free! Help us raise more by signing up at: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/musicforeveryone/?utm_campaign=raise-more&utm_content=fb4 or if you are already signed up, can you ask friends and family to support us too?
Have a good week!
Your friends at MfE.
www.music-for-everyone.org | 0115 9589312
10 Goose Gate | Hockley | NG1 1FF
#MfEMondays are Music for Everyone’s weekly emails designed to keep you up to date with MfE events & to circulate interesting finds, special features, and motivational moments for your Mondays! We are aiming to send out something new each week.