JOIN THE MfE SUPPORTERS
AND HELP SUPPORT THE CHARITABLE WORK OF MUSIC FOR EVERYONE
By becoming a SUPPORTER of MfE you will join a group of people who believe in the power of active music-making to enhance lives and who want to enable as many people as possible to benefit from the experiences MfE can provide. While helping to secure MfE’s future, you will also enjoy a variety of events and benefits throughout the year.
As a SUPPORTER you will:
- Have your name listed in our concert programmes
- Be invited to an annual special concert event for Supporters
- Receive a termly e-newsletter about our latest charitable adult and youth initiatives
There is no fixed amount to be a SUPPORTER; pay as much or as little as you like – a one-off donation, an annual subscription or a regular monthly amount via a direct debit.
How could your donation help MfE?
- £3 a month could support a place at our Open Voices workshops for adults with learning disabilities
- £6 a month could support a workshop to local schools to introduce music-making to young people
- £10 a month could contribute towards a group session for people with head injuries to experience music linked to their rehabilitation
- A donation of £50 could help buy a set of music suitable for one of our youth string orchestras
We very much hope you will want to become an MfE Supporter
Choose to pay each year or set up a direct debit. Click here to pay online or contact us for more information. We will notify you of any changes to the price or benefits of our scheme.