Music for Everyone – Job Vacancy
19th October - 19th November
Job Vacancy – Executive Director
- Circa £32,000
- Music for Everyone
- Click here to download an application pack
We are seeking a dynamic Executive Director to deliver the organisation’s artistic vision, provide strategic operational leadership, financial and administrative management and direct fundraising and marketing. The Executive Director will optimise the organisational structure and manage staff and volunteers to meet operational needs effectively and efficiently.
Music for Everyone (MfE) is a registered charity based in Nottingham that has operated successfully for over 35 years. It enjoys a strong reputation for providing people of all ages with high quality opportunities to make music, develop creatively and have fun, all within a dynamic and caring environment.
The successful candidate will have
- previous management experience and involvement in strategic planning
- financial management experience including preparing budgets and management accounts
- proven ability to fundraise through grant applications and individual donors
- excellent administration and office management skills
- experience of managing staff and planning staff capacity to work on multiple projects
- previous involvement in marketing activity including online promotion, print production and working with the media
- understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities practice
They will also have
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate staff and volunteers
- strong written and oral communication skills
To read the full job and person description, and for further details on how to apply, please download the application pack below.
Deadline for applications: Monday 19th November 12 noon